As the weather gets warmer, many families head to their local pool to cool off. However, pool safety is an important issue that all parents need to be aware of. Small children can drown in just a few inches of water, and even experienced swimmers can get into trouble if they are not careful.
That’s why it’s so important to take precautions such as installing a pool fence. A fence can create a barrier between the pool and the rest of your yard, making it more difficult for small children to access the water. Whether it’s your children, the neighbors, or guests.
Your fence should also be equipped with self-closing gates to further improve safety. By taking these simple steps, parents can help to keep their children safe and prevent tragic accidents from occurring. Cheshire, CT pool Fence laws require that all fences be at least 48-inches high from the ground.
A pool fence should completely separate the pool from the house and yard so that a young child cannot access the pool area without an adult. In addition to a pool fence, it is important to install other types of safety equipment, such as pool alarms.
What were parents found doing at the time their child drowned? Statistically:
According to studies, 18% of parents are found talking or on their phone or talking with a friend at the time their children were involved in a drowning accident.
It is very important for parents to make sure that their children are well-supervised when they’re close by and in the pool area without any distractions.
Kids Safe Pool Fence can help you secure your pool by installing the strongest, best mesh pool fencing available. Contact us today to request your FREE estimate in Chesire, CT. Call (203) 925-8622 or click here to contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
When it comes to pool safety, you can never be too careful. A pool fence is an essential part of keeping your pool area safe. Life Saver Pool Fence from Kids Safe is the strongest and most trusted fence in the industry.
Our fence is made of heavy-duty aluminum and our poles are reinforced with steel, so you can be confident that your pool is secure. So if you’re looking for the best pool safety solution, you’re headed in the right direction.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole (the strongest in available)
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh (Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (sun resistant)
- Variety of colors including the popular color Black
- 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options – Square & Arched pool gates
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges (child-proof)
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves for deck surface installs
- Removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections.
- Triple-reinforced solid poles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, etc
- Offers the highest level of safety available
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
Mesh Pet Fence Installations in Cheshire, CT
Life Saver mesh pet fence is a type of fencing designed to keep pets away from swimming pools. Our pet pool fences are designed to block off any swimming pool — whether it’s inground or above ground.
So, whether you’re looking for a fence to keep your dog out of the pool or to keep your cat away, Kids Safe Pool Fence has a solution for you. Contact us today to learn more about our pet pool fence options. Call (203) 925-8622 or click here to get in touch online.
About Cheshire, CT
Cheshire is a small town located in the state of Connecticut. It is situated in New Haven County and is home to around 29,179 residents, according to the 2018 census. Cheshire is a picturesque town with many historical landmarks and buildings. It is also home to two major universities, the University of New Haven and Quinnipiac University.
Cheshire is a great place to live for those who enjoy a quiet, small-town lifestyle. The town has a low crime rate and is ranked as one of the safest towns in Connecticut.
Cheshire is also known for its excellent public schools. Cheshire is a great place to raise a family or retire. There are plenty of things to do in Cheshire, including hiking, biking, fishing, and golfing.
Cheshire also offers a variety of shops and restaurants for residents and tourists to enjoy. If you are looking for a safe, quiet town to call home, Cheshire is the perfect place for you.
Popular landmarks include:
- Barker Character Comic and Cartoon Museum
- Naugatuck State Forest
- Quinnipiac River State Park
- Farmington Canal Heritage Trail
Pool Safety Resources for Cheshire, CT Residents
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Kids Safe Pool Fence can help protect your kids from the dangers of a swimming pool poses. We install Life Saver mesh pool fence and self-closing pool gates onto almost any surface. Call us at (203) 590-5394 or contact us online here to request your FREE pool fence estimate in Chesire, CT.