If you live in Bedford, NY and have a swimming pool at home, we recommend installing a pool fence to help protect your children from accidental drownings. In New York State, all residential pool owners are required to enclose their swimming pools with a barrier that is at least 4 feet high. It must completely surround the pool and obstruct any access. The spacing between the ground and the bottom of the barrier should not exceed 2 inches and any other openings within the barrier should not exceed 4 inches.
Kids Safe can help you satisfy the state’s pool safety barrier requirements. We offer only the strongest and voted as the safest mesh pool fencing available in the market – the Life Saver Pool Fence. Call (914) 357-8480 now to schedule a FREE pool safety evaluation from Kids Safe.
Life Saver Pool Fence Unique Features & Quality Construction
Every mesh pool fence we install features Life Saver’s superior construction materials and patented safety systems.
- Life Saver’s Triple-Reinforced Solid Pool Fence Poles exceed all local safety requirements
- Tension-based support providing superior stability
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- UV Resistant components protect your above ground or in-ground pool fence from sun damage
- Textilene® mesh provides years of use in all weather conditions with a strength rating of 387 lbs per square inch.
- QuadStitch bordering, created with strongest marine thread, reinforces essential sections of the fence around pool.
- Self-Closing, Self-Latching gate options provide added security
- Easy to remove by an adult for entertaining when no children are home.
Our Pool Fence Installation Process in Bedford, NY
- Schedule your FREE estimate by calling (914) 357-8480 or fill out our contact us form on this page.
- We connect you with our pool safety specialist & schedule your onsite estimates.
- We will go to your location and proceed with the estimates.
- During our visit, we will provide you different pool fence options as well as available pool safety upgrades you can choose from.
- Actual installation of your pool fencing.
At Kids Safe our pool fence installers in Bedford, NY are the highest trained individuals in the field. You can be sure your job will be done right the first time. Contact us today! Call (914) 357-8480 to request your FREE mesh pool fence quote.
Areas We Serve
Kids Safe Pool Fence installs pool fences throughout Westchester County including Bedford, New York. Bedford is located in the northeastern part of Westchester County and contains the four hamlets of Bedford Hills, Bedford, Katonah and Bedford Corners. Based on the 2000 census, Bedford’s population was 18, 133 people, 5, 731 households, and 4, 395 families residing in the town. There were 5, 731 households, out of which 41% had children under the age of 18 living with them.
The Town of Bedford’s Hamlet of Katonah has a two significant National Historic Landmarks, which are “Stepping Stones – Historic Home of Bill & Lois Wilson” (home of the Alcoholics Anonymous co-founders; and “John Jay Homestead”, home of one of the United States Founding Fathers and first Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. Some minor landmarks are centered on Bedford Green in the Town of Bedford’s Hamlet of “Bedford”, a small patch of green space at the center of the Bedford Village Historic District (along Route 22), including the former court house, the oldest government building in Westchester County and now a museum. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_(town),_New_York)
If you live in the beautiful town of Bedford with a pool at home and are living with younger children, contact Kids Safe Pool Fence today for a FREE pool safety evaluation. Call (914) 357-8480 or fill out the contact form on this page.