A pool fence is a great way to improve pool safety and keep young children from gaining access to the pool area. There are many different types of pool fences available, but the most important thing is to choose a fence that is tall enough to prevent children from climbing over it. For example, the Life Saver Pool Fence, which is one of the sturdiest pool fencing in the industry – and impossible for a small child or pet to climb over.
Additionally, be sure to install the fence in accordance with local building codes. If you’re not sure how to do this, hire a professional pool fence company in Stamford, CT to install the fence for you.
By taking these precautions, you can help prevent pool accidents and protect your family.
Did you know? In a recent study, it was found that children aged 1-4 had the highest rates of unintentional drowning deaths over 2 decades. This is due in part from their inability to swim or know how water works which makes them more susceptible when around any type for animal including dogs who can make things much easier by pulling on leashes underwater so parents should always keep these risks into consideration before letting kids go out alone near aquatic environments.
In Stamford, CT, pool fences must be at-least 4 feet high. There can be no more than a 2′ gap between the bottom of the fence and the ground. The pool fencing cannot have any protrusions and must be a solid barrier – a stone wall that is climbable does not serve as a pool barrier. This is to ensure the safety of young children and animals, who might otherwise gain access to the pool area without supervision.
If you have any questions about pool fencing requirements in Stamford, CT, contact Kids Safe Pool Fence today. We offer FREE pool safety evaluation and can help you surround your pool with a high-quality child pool safety fence. Call Bob at (203) 925-8622 or get in touch with us using our online form here.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Fences are an important part of pool safety. They are easy to use and removable, making them the perfect solution for families with small children or pets. In addition, they are the strongest pool fences you can find in the entire industry. This makes them an ideal choice for pool areas that receive a lot of foot traffic. Whether you’re looking for a temporary or permanent fence solution, Life Saver mesh pool fences are the way to go.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry (this is for Life Saver Premium solid core Fence)
- Poles are professionally powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (holds up great in the Sun)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all four sides with vinyl border to prevent unraveling and a to maintain finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or breakdown like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven and tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fence can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Accessories: Self-closing and self-latching pool gates, Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase.
About Stamford, CT
Stamford is a city in Connecticut with a population of over 122,000 people. The Stamford metropolitan area also includes New Canaan, Greenwich, and Darien. Stamford is located about an hour from New York City and is a popular bedroom community for people who work in the city. Stamford has a diverse economy with a mix of businesses, including financial services, media, and manufacturing.
The Stamford public school system is one of the best in the state and the city is home to several higher education institutions, including the University in Stamford, Connecticut and Norwalk Community College. Stamford is a vibrant and lively city with something to offer everyone.
Additional landmarks include:
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center
- Mianus River Park
- Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens
- Ward Pound Ridge Reservation